A high-pressure cleaner is a machine that uses a power device to make a high-pressure plunger pump produce high-pressure water to wash the surface of an object. It can peel off and wash away the dirt to achieve the purpose of cleaning the surface of the object. Because it uses high-pressure water jets to clean up dirt, high-pressure cleaning is also one of the scientific, economic, and environmentally friendly cleaning methods.
1. When operating the high-pressure cleaner: Always wear appropriate goggles, gloves and masks.
2. Always keep hands and feet away from the cleaning nozzle.
3. Always check all electrical connections.
4. Check all liquids frequently.
5. Frequently check the hose for cracks and leaks.
6· When the spray gun is not in use, the setting trigger must always be in a safety-locked state.
7. Always use *lower pressure to work as much as possible, but this pressure must be sufficient to complete the work.
8. Before disconnecting the hose, always release the pressure in the washing machine.
9· Always drain the water in the hose after each use.
10. Never point the spray gun at yourself or others.
11. Never start the equipment before checking that all hose connections are locked in place.
12· Never start the equipment until the water supply is switched on and the proper water is allowed to flow through the spray gun stem. Then connect the required cleaning nozzle to the spray gun rod.