Nowadays, there are many mechanical products, and ultra-high-pressure cleaners have also appeared. There are some problems that need to be paid attention to when using them. Today, I will tell you about the precautions for the use of ultra-high-pressure cleaners. Let's take a look.
1. No oil is added to the pump. It is strictly forbidden to drive or test run. The equipment should be placed on a hard and flat ground, away from flammable and explosive materials.
2. The use of light diesel oil is prescribed for the high-pressure hot water cleaning machine, and other fuels are strictly prohibited. Do not use the machine in the rain, and do not use it in the sun. Use high-pressure hot water cleaning machines indoors and ensure good ventilation.
3. When cleaning with hot water, pay attention to the hot exhaust gas from the chimney of the machine to avoid scalding. It is strictly forbidden to spray people and electrical equipment, and the high-pressure hot water cleaning machine should use a fixed power supply! The power supply should have a suitable fuse and residual current operated circuit breaker (leakage protection switch) and be reliably grounded! And the leakage action test should be checked once a month. The power of the power supply and socket should match the high-pressure hot water washing machine.
4. Regardless of cold water cleaning or hot water cleaning, the spray gun should be turned on after shutting down to release the pressure in the high-pressure hose to avoid accidental movement and injury. After the spray gun is closed during cleaning, the motor should be shut down in time (with pressure running for no more than 3 minutes), because the unloading valve will act after the spray gun valve is closed, and the water will circulate in the pump. If the time is too long, the water will heat up. Damage to the seal.
5. When using the high-pressure hot water cleaning machine, the user shall not modify the "non-reconnectable plug" on the product without authorization. The rotation direction of the fan should be counterclockwise (looking at the direction of the control panel of the implement). If the steering is wrong, please change the phase sequence to correct it. The high-pressure hot water washer should not be used in the rain, and the high-pressure hot water washer should not be sprayed with water to avoid damage to the electrical insulation and danger.
6. It is strictly forbidden to "plug in" or "unplug" the power plug with wet hands, and it is not allowed to pull the plug or move the tool by dragging the wire. The nozzle used in the high-pressure hot water cleaning machine must use the matching nozzle provided by the original manufacturer. The pressure in the equipment manual is the pressure when using the random matching nozzle. The maintenance of the high-pressure hot water washing machine must be carried out with the power supply cut off.
In addition, if there is a malfunction in the electrical components of the machine, the user should ask a professional maintenance department to repair it to avoid danger. The above is the relevant content of the precautions for the use of ultra-high pressure cleaners. I hope to help you. We will serve you wholeheartedly and look forward to your visit.