The cleaning effect and speed of the equipment depend on the nozzle, so the nozzle is a very important accessory for the equipment. But users will also find that it is also an accessory that is easily damaged during the use of the device. Why? Let's take a look at the reasons why the nozzle is easily damaged.
1. High temperature intrusion on the nozzle: If the high-pressure nozzle is operated for a long time at high temperature or abnormal temperature, the nozzle may be damaged due to the softening of the material.
2. Corrosion damage: When we use chemical materials to spray and clean objects, these chemicals usually cause corrosive damage to the high-pressure nozzle material, thereby causing hidden dangers.
3. Nozzle danger: The constant accumulation of chemical substances and impurities inside and outside the high-pressure nozzle causes the nozzle to block. This usually affects the spray shape of the nozzle, which in turn affects the working pressure of the high-pressure cleaner.
4. Nozzle accidental damage: For security reasons, although the opening of the high-pressure nozzle is usually designed as a concave shape, if we cannot use it correctly and can not maintain and maintain it in time, the offset structure of the fan nozzle is very easy to be damaged.
5. Nozzle corrosion damage: The possibility of high-pressure nozzle corrosion mainly depends on the working pressure of the high-pressure cleaner, the type of chemical material used, the hardness of the liquid and its flow rate. In addition, the particulate impurities in the liquid can also corrode the nozzle. When the high-pressure water jet flows over the metal surface of the nozzle hole, it will cause corrosion damage to the nozzle hole, which usually causes the pressure of the equipment to drop and the spraying state becomes irregular.
The problem of damage to the nozzle of the ultra-high pressure washer is actually related to its use environment. If the environment cannot be changed, then we can only do regular maintenance work on it to extend its service life as much as possible.