High temperature can not only quickly melt grease, wax, and grease, but also the high-pressure water jet can quickly flush these melts away. Using a high-temperature and high-pressure cleaning machine for cleaning, this cleaning method is not only low-cost, but also energy-saving and environmentally friendly. It is a very good cleaning method for cleaning oily pipelines. Let's take a look at the maintenance of the plunger pump of the high temperature and high pressure washer.
1. After each use of the high-pressure pump, flush the residual liquid in the hose and nozzle with clean water, clean the casing of the machine, arrange the power cords, and store them in a fixed place. If it is found to be damaged or insufficiently stressed, it should be marked with a "pending repair" mark and notified in time before it can be used.
2. The maintenance worker is responsible for the maintenance of the high-pressure pump, check the operation of the high-pressure pump once a day, and make a record. If it is found that the seal is damaged or aging, causing air leakage, and the pressure cannot rise, it should be replaced in time.
3. The electrical performance, mechanical performance, host and main contactor switches of the high-pressure pump motor should be checked every half a month, and the required lubricating oil should be added to ensure the normal use of the equipment, and make a record.
4. Regularly check and calibrate the release pressure of the safety valve to be 1.08 to 1.1 times the rated working pressure.
5. Regularly check the accuracy of the pressure gauge, regularly check the tightness of the belt, replace the damaged vulnerable parts, adjust the gaps of various parts, check and tighten the screws.
6. A certain oil level should be maintained in the high-pressure pump, and generally should be maintained at the position of six tenths to seven tenths of the oil immersion surface. If insufficient lubricating oil is found, it should be filled in time to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
7. Pumps that need to be out of service for a long time should be rinsed with clean water, drain the liquid in the pump body, disassemble and wash all valves, apply anti-rust oil, and perform anti-corrosion maintenance on the entire pump.
8. If you want to activate the pump that has been parked for a long time, check and maintain the pump, otherwise it cannot be activated.
During the long-term use of the oil pipeline, it is inevitable that pollutants such as oil, grease, wax, etc. will be generated on the inner and outer walls of the oil pipeline, which will cause problems such as reduced efficiency of the oil pipeline. The effect of using traditional cleaning methods for cleaning is often unsatisfactory, because the traditional cleaning method refers to the use of alkaline boiling method to clean the tubing, which is not only low in efficiency, but also unsatisfactory in cleanliness. So, what kind of cleaning method can the high-temperature and high-pressure cleaner adopt to achieve the ideal cleaning effect? High temperature and high pressure washer is used for cleaning, and its cleaning efficiency is not only high (the cleaning time of each tubing is only about 2 minutes), but also its cleaning effect is quite ideal. Usually, the high pressure water jet temperature of the high temperature and high pressure washer can reach 150 ℃, and the pressure can be up to 200bar.