Changes in the pressure of the ultra-high pressure cleaner will affect other parameters of the system, and proper adjustment of the corresponding pressure parameters can reduce the pressure loss along the way to obtain a good impact.
The high-pressure hose is a long section of hose from the outlet of the reel to the inlet of the spray gun. The pressure loss of this section of pipeline accounts for more than half of the total pressure loss of the high-pressure cleaner, and can even reach about 2/3. When selecting, the main parameters that should be considered are pump pressure, flow rate, diameter and length of the high-pressure pipe, and roughness in the pipe. So, how to choose a suitable high-pressure pipe, we can refer to it from the following perspectives.
1. Selection of the rated pressure of the high-pressure pipe. The rated pressure of the high-pressure pipe must be equal to or greater than the rated pressure of the high-pressure pump. Only in this way can the service life of the high-pressure hose reach the standard. In addition, when the high-pressure cleaner is in operation, the pump pressure must not exceed the rated pressure of the high-pressure hose.
If it exceeds, the service life of the hose will be reduced. If it exceeds a quarter, the hose life will be reduced by half. At the same time, there is a risk of cracking in joints and other places.
2. Selection of the rated flow rate of the high-pressure pipe The flow rate of the high-pressure water in the high-pressure pipe is determined by the inner diameter and flow rate of the hose. The high-pressure water flow rate in the pipe is generally 6-8m/s. In addition, under the condition of the same inner diameter of the high-pressure pipe, such as 10mm, when the flow rate increases from 50L/min to 75L/min, the pressure loss becomes much larger.
In other words, when the diameter of the high-pressure pipe does not change, increasing the flow rate or increasing the average speed of the high-pressure water will cause greater resistance or pressure loss. Therefore, when choosing to increase the flow rate to improve the cleaning efficiency of the high-pressure cleaner, it is necessary to weigh the negative effects caused by the pressure loss at the same time.
3. Selection of the inner diameter of the high-pressure pipe. When selecting the inner diameter of the high-pressure pipe, the pressure loss inside the high-pressure pipe and the friction resistance between the outside of the high-pressure pipe and the bottom surface of the large pipe must be considered at the same time. The larger the inner diameter of the high-pressure pipe, the smaller the pressure loss, and the greater the impact force of the jet. The high-pressure pipe and the nozzle are automatically advanced at the bottom of the pipe to be cleaned by the reaction force of the high-pressure water jet. The larger the inner diameter and mass of the high-pressure pipe, the greater the frictional resistance, and the nozzle self-advancing distance will decrease. The choice of the inner diameter of the high-pressure pipe is constrained by two mutually restrictive factors: from the perspective of reducing the dynamic pressure loss on the nozzle, the larger the inner diameter is, the better; and from the perspective of extending the self-advance and length of the nozzle in the cleaning pipeline, the larger the inner diameter Smaller is better. In actual applications, we can choose according to our own needs. Generally, if the flow is below 50L/min, use high-pressure pipe with an inner diameter of 6mm and a flow rate of 60-90L/min. Use a high-pressure pipe with an inner diameter of 10mm. The flow rate is above 100L/min. Use a high-pressure pipe with an inner diameter of 13mm or more.
4. Selection of the length of the high-pressure pipe The shorter the length of the high-pressure pipe, the smaller the pressure loss and the greater the blow force on the nozzle. Therefore, in the actual cleaning operation, the length of the high-pressure pipe should be shortened as much as possible. Only when the long-distance pipeline is cleaned, the long high-pressure pipe has to be used.
5. Selection of the surface roughness of the inner hole of the high-pressure pipe. The inner layer of the high-pressure pipe is mostly rubber, nylon or polyamide, and the degree of smoothness is also improved. When the friction coefficient of roughness is greater, the pressure loss is also greater. Therefore, when selecting a high-pressure pipe, a high-pressure pipe with a smooth inner surface should be selected as much as possible to increase the blow force of the nozzle outlet.
In practical applications, if the high-pressure tube is not properly selected, the cleaning effect of the high-pressure cleaner will be greatly reduced. The high-pressure pipe is a means of transporting the high-pressure water produced by the high-pressure water pump to the high-pressure spray gun.