How to maintain industrial vacuum cleaners?
Industrial vacuum cleaners are a kind of matching or cleaning equipment commonly used in the industry, which can be used for the collection of wastes in the industrial production process, the purification of air filter boxes and the cleaning of the environment. At the same time, it can be used in conjunction with industrial production equipment to absorb dust and debris generated during production to ensure a clean working environment and the health of employees.
Industrial vacuum cleaner
1. Clean up the debris in the barrel and various vacuum accessories in time. Clean the dust grid and dust bag after each work. Check for perforations or air leaks. Clean the dust grid and dust bag thoroughly with detergent and warm water, and blow dry. , It is strictly forbidden to use non-dry dust bags.
2. Check whether the power cord and plug are damaged. After use, put the power cord around the city and place it on the head cover.
3. After the water absorption is completed, check whether the air inlet is blocked or debris, otherwise it needs to be cleaned, and check whether the floating wave is damaged.
4. The machine needs to be handled with care and can not be impacted by external force.
5. The machine should be placed in a ventilated and dry place.
6. When cleaning the machine, please wipe it with a damp cloth containing water or a neutral detergent. The head of the main unit is strictly prohibited from being soaked in water for cleaning. Do not use corrosive detergents such as gasoline or banana water, otherwise it will cause the shell to crack.
7. Don't keep the machine working continuously for a long time, keep the continuous working time within 2 hours, otherwise it will affect the life of the machine.
Our company has successfully developed a series of products such as industrial vacuum cleaners, battery vacuum cleaners, floor scrubbers, sweepers, high-pressure cleaners and so on. And has been widely used in many fields such as metallurgy, chemical industry, lifting, water supply, pharmacy, mechanical equipment, electric power, administration, municipal sanitation, property and commerce.
Website: High Pressure Washers Manufacturer