Because the main component is steel, it is easy to rust. The rusted machine will affect the normal operation and easily cause economic losses. Therefore, reasonable maintenance and storage are the key:
1. If the flywheel has been removed from the eccentric shaft, the contact surface between the flywheel and the shaft should be coated with antiseptic.
2. During storage or during seasonal shutdowns, let it run at least once a month to ensure that the bearings are properly lubricated. If it cannot be operated during storage, manually rotate the flywheel 3 to 4 times to ensure that the bearings are properly lubricated. If, add grease to the bearing.
3. If it has been removed from the frame, in order to prevent debris from entering the bearing seat, sufficient grease should be applied to the seal. The bearing seat contact surface on the frame and the frame, the toggle plate contact surface and the toggle plate seat contact surface, and the tie rod holes (if applicable) should also be coated with antiseptic.
4. When taking it out from the storage place, check the paint condition and repair according to it. Before assembly, the preservative should be removed from all contact surfaces.
5. The high-power vacuum cleaner and its removed parts should be stored on a stable support to prevent contact with the ground.
Industrial vacuum cleaner
After the user purchases, in order to ensure its production life and operation, the equipment must be tested at intervals. So what are the testing tasks included?
1. The general inspection time is five or six hours after the equipment is finished.
2. The inspector first checks the flatness of the cone crusher surface by hand to see if there is any unevenness. If there is, inform the technicians to modify it.
3. If the industrial vacuum cleaner finds unqualified parts or parts with deviations, it should be replaced in time.
4. For the dry operation of the cone crusher, before starting the machine, check whether the equipment is installed well, and everything is normal before starting the machine. During the dry running process, check the sealing, jamming, friction, and collision of the equipment, etc. problem.
5. During the trial run, check if the cylinder body shakes obviously and if there is too much noise, make sure that the cylinder body shakes no more than 0.5mm and the noise is within 85db.
6. After the formal work, the staff insert the special thermometer for rolling bearings into the oil control of the bearing housing, and measure it every about an hour until the temperature is stable.