Industrial high-pressure cleaners use gasoline, diesel, electric motors and other power devices to drive the high-pressure water generated by the high-pressure pump to strip and wash away the dirt of the object to be cleaned to achieve the purpose of dredging and cleaning.
Industrial high-pressure cleaners are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, shipbuilding, power supply, airports, food, thermal power, mining, construction, and other industrial industries. They can also be used in cleaning pipelines and floors.
The main components of industrial high-pressure cleaners:
1. The high-pressure pump drives the connecting rod through the crankshaft of the high-pressure pump to push the plunger to reciprocate, and the high-pressure water generated by the closing of the inlet and outlet valves is sent to the nozzle through the high-pressure hose.
2. The pressure regulating valve, which is installed at the discharge port of the pump, is used to adjust the working pressure of industrial high-pressure cleaning equipment.
3. Pressure regulating overflow valve. The overflow valve is used to ensure the full flow of the pump. When the pressure regulating valve is closed, the system pressure will exceed the preset pressure. This valve is used to ensure that the full flow of the pump is overflowed.
4. Pressure gauge, used to display pressure changes.
5. High-pressure hose, high-pressure gun, and nozzle are the actuators of industrial high-pressure cleaners. The ultra-high-pressure water produced by the high-pressure pump is sent to the high-pressure gun through a hose with a suitable diameter.
6. The foot control valve enables the operator to control the nozzle with the movement of the foot.